Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, I turned 30 on Friday, Woo hoo! :) I had a great weekend of celebrating! On Friday night, Clarence, the boys, and I had dinner with my parents, his Aunt and Uncle and cousins. After dinner we went back to my parents' house for cake. It was great! Then, last night Clarence and I went out, without our boys, with friends to celebrate. A great time was had by all!!! Here are some pictures from the night. I don't have pictures from Friday night yet, because I didn't have our camera, and I haven't gotten the pictures my mother took yet.


Kelli and I at my house before dinner

Kelli, Heather and I before dinner


My honey and Me

My girls!

I'm not sure what we were doing, but we sure were having fun!

Reigen and Ken

Kelli and Steve

I love these girls!

Thank you all for making the trek out to our side of town for dinner! I am so thankful for all of you!

No comments: