Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

2009 was a crazy, crazy year! In some ways, I'm really glad it's over! Clarence lost his job and started school in preparation for creating a new career path. Isaac changed schools and is thriving in the 1st grade! I'm still working in the same job and learning more every day. Clarence and I made some great new friends. Overall, I'd have to say that 2009 was a great year, despite how I have felt at times over the last 12 months! I turned 30 this year, and I am looking forward to making my 30's even better than my 20's. I have a wonderful husband, two healthy boys, a wonderful loving family, great friends, a roof over my head, a good job... the list goes on! Who knows what 2010 will bring! But, I look forward to finding out!

We celebrated the new year with our friends Kelli and Steve and their boys at their place. Here are some pictures from our fun evening.

New Year's Day we went to my parents' house for a late lunch. These two pictures were taken then.

No comments: