Friday, August 27, 2010

Changes...

Two weeks ago I started a new job within the company I work for. I am now at the Corporate office, and things are going well so far! To celebrate the new opportunity, some friends and I went out for Mexican and drinks. It was lots of fun!

Heather, Leah and Amy


Heather accepted a new position this week and will be starting her new job in a couple of weeks. That definitely calls for another night of celebration!

Kelli and me

Kelli, Amy and myself... I don't think Amy can be serious.... ever.... :)


Reigen.
She also recently accepted a new job opportunity. I guess it's the season of change among this circle of friends!

One night a couple of weekends ago Clarence prepared dinner for his side of the family. The boys wanted to take part in the preparations. So, here is Isaac peeling some potatoes.

and Alex peeling some too

So far in school, the only grades Isaac has received have been based on whether his work was satisfactory or not. Today we received his first graded papers with "real" grades! And I have to say I am very proud of this one! And I'm looking forward to many more!



And one more change... I decided since I haven't had my hair really cut since November, it was time for a new hairdo! Heather trimmed it for me a few weeks ago, and I thought that would hold me for a while, but I just couldn't resist the urge for something new!

You like?

No comments: