Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why is Daddy 1800 miles away?

So, Clarence has been out of town for 5 days now, and the boys told me on the way home how much they are missing him. And, so am I! But, knowing that he is experiencing something this week that few do, makes it a bit easier. Clarence has put a lot of time and hard work into a custom car to take to the SEMA show, and I am so glad that he is getting to be a part of the show experience. For anyone who reads this and knows much about the custom car industry... Clarence met Chip Foose this morning and spoke to him! That's pretty awesome if you ask me! So, as a reminder of what an accomplishment this is, I am including some pictures of Clarence's and the team at Milestone Custom Paint and Body's hard work.

The car that the guys have been working on for the last month. Early Sunday morning as the sun was coming up in Las Vegas

on the show room floor

the set up in the back of the wagon

The next couple of pictures are of something that Clarence saw at the show today. A custom, stretch, Toyota Sienna. Pretty darn awesome!

As Clarence put it, this is one van that Dad's wouldn't mind driving... I would have to say I agree! I don't know any children that wouldn't love it too!
Well, we're half way through Daddy's trip. I'm hoping he sees a lot more cool stuff and that the next few days fly by for us at least!

No comments: