Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

 This Father's Day was pretty uneventful in our house.  Clarence wasn't feeling well, so he stayed at home yesterday while the boys and went to visit my father.  After we visited with my daddy and went to the store, we came back home and made cupcakes.  The boys helped me, and they turned out great!  It's too bad that Daddy's belly was hurting too bad to enjoy them with us.  And, apparently, Daddy gave Alex his sick belly, so Alex had to stay home with Daddy today.  Normally I would stay home with our boys when they're sick, but today was my first day at my new job.  It was a great first day, and I am looking forward to all I am going to learn!
My husband and our boys

My Daddy and his grandsons

Me and Daddy
Cooling and waiting for icing and sprinkles

Adding sprinkles


Adding more sprinkles



Ready to eat!



No comments: