Monday, July 11, 2011

One Month

Today is the first day of our staycation.  The boys' babysitter is on vacation this week, so I took off the week to stay home with them.  And since Daddy is working and we don't have funds to do much, we are spending the week at home.  My goal this week is to rid our home of extra stuff that we haven't seen or used in the past year or longer.  But, what dawned on me this morning is that the boys will be starting school one month from today.  The summer is flying by as I knew it would.  Before long, we'll be shopping for back to school stuff!  Fun!  In the meantime, I think the boys are enjoying spending time with each other. :)



Isaac playing his DS and Alex looking over his shoulder.

So far I have cleaned out our bedroom nightstands and started on the boys' closet.  Next up is to finish the boys' closet, then our closet, the kitchen, and finally the toy room again.  I cleaned it out a few weeks ago, but it is still a cluttered mess.  So, it must be addressed again.  I am tired of stepping over toys!  I'm going to have a nice haul for Goodwill again!


No comments: