Monday, October 3, 2011

Heart Walk and Memories

The boys and I had a busy Saturday while C was working.  Our day started with the AHA's Heart Walk.  My mother walked with the boys and me and it was a great walk.  The weather was perfect and the boys were really good and didn't complain once about how far we walked...only complained about having to go to the bathroom! :)  After the walk, we had lunch at McDonald's and then went to Walmart to get the ingredients to make ice cream cone cupcakes.  After we went back to my parents' house and made the cupcakes, we went by to visit the boys' other grandparents.  Afterwards, we took C dinner at work and headed home after a long busy day.  Though we had a good time, we missed daddy.  I am so thankful for the vacation coming up so we'll have a whole week to spend with him (and Granny and Granddaddy, my parents).

no one was smiling, but I still like this picture

It was a beautiful day for a walk


Alex waiting to go to the bathroom.

Isaac also waiting to go to the bathroom.  We had to wait to cross the street.  I told them not to drink so much before the walk.
The cake mix and icing for the ice cream cone cupcakes

Adding sprinkles
Alex eating sprinkles
Granny and her grandsons
my boys
yum!

No comments: