Tuesday, March 12, 2013

hlm - 22 weeks 4 days

Size of HLM:
She's the size of a papaya

Total Weight Gain:

2 lbs since last visit

Maternity Clothes:

To work - a combination of some non-maternity shirts and maternity shirts.  Always maternity pants.
On the weekend - a combination of some non-maternity shirts and maternity shirts and non-maternity pants with stretchy waistbands.

Gender:

Girl

Movement:

She moves all the time.

What I Miss:

Nothing.

Cravings:

Fruit popsicles

Symptoms:

Most of them have subsided for now.  I don't have a great appetite, so I sometimes have to make myself eat.

Best Moment of the Week:

Isaac getting to feel his little sister move.  And his comment that she is growing as he noticed my tummy is getting bigger.

What I'm Looking Forward To:

Her baby showers and the 3D/4D ultrasound.


No comments: