Friday, August 17, 2007

Before and After

Today was Isaac's first day at school. He was excited when he got up this morning. Well, except for wanting to wear his black shirt instead of the purple one... He even wanted to carry his bag into the school building. But then, something happened. He was very unhappy about being at school. So, here are some pictures of before and after he got to school.


Before:




After:



I was a little concerned when Isaac started crying when I left him at school. But, he told me this afternoon that he "had a nice day at school". So, I asked him what they did today and the first thing he said was that he had cookies and apple juice. As we talked about it some more, he said that they read a book about a lost duck and one about a boy and a tree and a leprechaun. So, it sounds like he had a good first day afterall!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

He looks so big! I forgot that Lipscomb went to uniforms! I think I would love that.... makes the mornings easier!