Friday, August 10, 2007

So this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

I decided since I like to read everyone else's blog, I would join the crazy world of blogging.


I hope that some of you find this to be somewhat entertaining, or at least a way to know what's going on in my world.





This is a picture of my oldest son, Isaac. Unbelievably, he will be starting pre-Kindergarten at David Lipscomb next Friday! I can't believe how time has flown!



This is my younger son, Alex. He is becoming more and more like his brother... Always into something. Most of time he's getting into trouble!


That's all for now!

2 comments:

Abigail and Ansley said...

Hello! I love your blog! Also, the pictures of the boys are so precious!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! What a nice surprise.. another blog to check! I can't believe how big Isaac and Alex are!! It's crazy how time flies!