Thursday, October 16, 2008

Parties, Snaggle-Tooth, and a Superhero

The past few days have been really busy! The boys went to two birthday parties last weekend, and had a great time at both! Happy Birthday Lucas and Katherine!



Isaac lost his second tooth this week. Well, I actually helped him out a little... I pulled it before he went to school. The last time he had loose tooth, we let it go thinking he would notice when it came out... Well, he didn't, and we think he swallowed it. So, this time when we noticed his tooth was loose, I monitored it more closely. I noticed yesterday morning that it was too loose for him to go to school without me pulling it. So, after a little twisting and pulling, it came out. Isaac was so excited!! Of course the tooth fairy came last night, and he was super excited this morning to see what she left under his pillow!


Alex absolutely loves Batman (and any superhero really...) so I just had to get a picture of this...
Here are some pictures I took at Nothing But Fun Day.

1 comment:

Mike and Allison said...

Jennie- I missed seeing you this weekend! But it looks like you do have you handles full these days. Maybe sometime we can try to get together.. I would love to catch up and meet the boys.
Allison