Monday, October 20, 2008

Snodgrass-King Pediatric Dentistry!!

Where were they when I was growing up?! Isaac and Alex had their first dentist appointments last Friday. Both of them did exceptionally well! C and I were very proud of them! Neither of them had cavities which was something I was a little concerned with for Isaac since he had not been to the dentist before Friday. Isaac had x-rays done and he was so excited to look at the pictures of his teeth. I learned that he still has 6 year and 12 molars to come in. This was rather interesting for me as I didn't realize he still has more teeth to come in. Alex didn't have any x-rays this time because he's 2 and they don't do them until age 4. I was very pleased with the care they received from Dr. Snodgrass, so we will definitely be going back in April for their 6 month checkup!


waiting patiently for his x-rays



still waiting



doing a great job sitting still



more x-rays



the only picture I got of Alex having his teeth cleaned






Isaac having his teeth cleaned


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Taking Emery to the dentist is one of the things on my list to do!! Looks like your visit went well. I thought you were going to the reunion????