Monday, August 3, 2009

Tagged, I'm it!

Katie tagged me so here you go!

1. What time did you get up this morning? after much procrastination, I finally got up at 6:45. There's nothing like waiting until the last minute.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium well, or a little pink... whatever you call it.

3. What was the last film you saw? Race to Witch Mountain

4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now it's the Closer and Saving Grace

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure that out. As long as my husband and boys are with me, it doesn't really matter.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Peanut butter and crackers and diet coke. Yum.

7. Your favorite cuisine? Mexican

8. What foods do you dislike? Cabbage, broccoli, turnip greens, cauliflower

9. Favorite place to eat? Las Palmas or any Mexican restaurant

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Blue Toyota Camry

12. What are your favorite clothes? comfy pants, t-shirt and flip flops

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? half full... I'm an optimist

15. Where would you want to retire? I don't know... the beach maybe?

16. Favorite time of day? afternoon

17. Where were you born? Nashville, TN

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? when I have to, I guess I'd say football

19. What is your favorite thing about someone you love? His sense of humor and his ability and desire to be a great father

20. What is your favorite thing to get in the mail? Christmas Cards

21. What do you most like to do during the winter? decorate for Christmas, wrap presents, eat chili and grilled cheese sandwiches

22. Bird watcher? Yeah, I guess, if they're doing something that catches my eye when I'm outside.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person!

24. Do you have any pets? yes! Two Yorkshire Terriers, a boy - Goliath and a girl - Ginger

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? New, but not exciting... My boys are having minor surgery tomorrow, and I'm not really looking forward to it.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a pediatric surgeon

27. What is your best childhood memory? Spending time with my grandmother. I still miss her.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? umm... DOG! I can't stand cats.

29. Are you married? Yes, for 7 wonderful years!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes! 'Cause Momma and Daddy said so!

31. Been in a car accident? If a deer running into the car I was driving that wasn't mine counts...

32. Any pet peeve? People who chew their food with their mouth open. You shouldn't be able to hear people eating!

33. Favorite pizza toppings? pepperoni

34. Favorite flower? lily

35. Favorite ice cream? plain chocolate or Maggie Moo's dark chocolate

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Qdoba

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

38. From whom did you get your last email? a girl I used to work with whose husband played at the wedding I went to Friday night

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't know... Maxing out a credit card is not really something I want or need to do right now

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? not that I can think of...

41. Like your job? Yes, I suppose for now

42. Broccoli? Umm... I already answered this~

43. What was your favorite vacation? the one my husband and I took to Daytona Beach for our honeymoon.

44. Last person you went to dinner with? My husband

45. What are you listening to right now? silence

46. What is your favorite color? it varies, but right now it's blue

47. How many tattoos do you have? 1, and my husband created the design

48. Do you feel that you have changed as a person in the last 10 years? Fundamentally, no. I still have the same beliefs, goals, wishes, and attitude.

49. If you could have any job today, what would it be? a mother-baby/delivery nurse

50. Favorite type of candy? Anything chocolate without coconut!

No comments: