Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award Nomination

Katie nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you Katie!



www.joshandkatiejones.blogspot.com




So here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated

7 Things you may not know about me....
1-Taco Bell is one of my favorite restaurants.
2-Target is my favorite store.
3-My boys have the same day of the month for their birthdays, and we planned it that way! Both born on the 10th (April and November).
4-I am an only child.
5-I still don't know what I want to be "when I grow up".
6-I have learned to have more faith in the unknown than trying to plan everything.
7-I want to do something spontaneous.

7 Kreativ Bloggers:
1-The McNulty Quads - mcnultyquads.blogspot.com
2-OurTwinGirls - abigailandansley.blogspot.com
3-Check out Becky's World - checkonbecky.blogspot.com
4-The Byerlys - thebyerlys.blogspot.com
5-Patterson Party of Five - texaspattersonparty.blogspot.com
6-The Benders - thebenders1.blogspot.com
7-McRae Memories - lindseyandjaymcrae.blogspot.com

(some of these people I don't know personally, but I found their blogs through friends)

No comments: