Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wii are family...

This weekend my parents came over to grill, to hang out and to drop their Yorkie, Peanut off before they headed to the beach on Monday... (boo! I want to go the beach!) Anyway, here are some pictures of my parents bowling on Wii Sports.

Momma and Daddy were playing against each other

This is Peanut




my silly boys!

Alex and Me

We wrapped up the long three-day weekend by taking the boys to see G.I. Joe. It was great, and we all enjoyed it. Well, almost all of us enjoyed almost all of it; Alex fell asleep before the end of the movie. But, his favorite part was the two ninjas: Snakeeyes and Stormshadow.

It was a great weekend, and I'm glad it's only a four day work week! Today was a great day at work though... Back last December my hours at work were cut due to the economy, but today I got them back!!! Woo hoo! Now paying for Christmas for our boys (and paying bills in general) will be much less stressful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: