Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This Mother's Day weekend we had soccer games on Saturday as usual. After the soccer games we spent time with family. We had a nice lunch at Logan's with Grammy and Grampy. Then after the afternoon at their house, we went to visit my mother and daddy, Granny and Granddaddy. After Isaac played basketball and Alex rode his bike, we went to Nana and Pops' house. Isaac and Alex got to play with their cousins, and we capped the night off with some pizza.


Then, on Sunday, since it was my day, I decided what we did. First, we took the boys to the Charlie Daniels Park to play. They had never been there, but I think they had a great time and are looking forward to going back soon. After the park, we went to Which Wich for lunch. It was a beautiful day, and I enjoyed spending time with my boys while eating outside. On the way home, we got some steaks to grill. After we got home, the boys rode their bikes while Clarence and I sat outside and watched them. It was a nice afternoon. Here are some pictures from our weekend.


my boys always seem to have something on their face... this I think is the cupcake he got from Publix.



Grammy, Alex and Isaac




Granny, Isaac and Alex




Nana, Alex and Isaac



Isaac at the park



Alex at the park



Me and the reasons I am a Mother :)



Being silly



Isaac on the zipline


No comments: