Monday, February 25, 2013

hlm - 20 weeks 3 days

From now until she's born, my plan is to document the changes from week-to-week. I didn't do this with either of my boys because I wasn't blogging back then... :)
Size of Baby:

We're half way there!
The ultrasound tech said she weighs about 12 oz.


Total Weight Gain:
2 lbs.


Maternity Clothes:
work pants for sure, some tops


Gender:
girl

 
Movement:
she moves a lot all day long, but more so in the early morning and late at night


What I Miss:
nothing

Cravings:
fruit popsicles


Symptoms:
some nausea and dizziness if I get too hot, and headaches if I don't drink enough water

Best Moment of the Week:
finding out we're having a girl and my Mr. feeling her kick

What I'm Looking Forward To:
looking at and buying baby girl clothes and getting things ready for her arrival

No comments: