Friday, February 15, 2013

little # 3 this week

This week our little one is the size of a mango.  I am feeling pretty good these days.  Well, most of the time I am; I have my moments.  I have been feeling him/her move a lot these days, and I am really looking forward to seeing him/her again next Friday!  Hopefully, we'll also know whether the boys will be having a little brother or sister.  I am so excited that I can hardly wait!

Isaac's regular season for basketball ends tomorrow.  Then, we should find out what day he will play in the playoffs.  I am not exactly excited that he will be playing a playoff game on a school night, but you do what you have to do!  Next Saturday he goes for his baseball evaluation and we have a family birthday to celebrate, so it's going to be a busy weekend!  Especially if he makes it to the final rounds of the playoffs that will also be held next Saturday.

No comments: