Friday, April 5, 2013

hlm - 26 weeks



I thought that I would do these posts every week, but that started to feel a little monotonous for me, so now I think I'll post every other week or once a month.

Size of HLM:
She's the size of a head of lettuce, and feels just as big when she's stretched out or rolling around! :)

Total Weight Gain:

3 lbs since last appointment, 5 lbs total

Maternity Clothes:


To work - a combination of some non-maternity shirts and maternity shirts. Always maternity pants.

On the weekend - a combination of some non-maternity shirts and maternity shirts and non-maternity pants with stretchy waistbands.

Gender:

GIRL

Movement:

She moves all the time, but I have started to notice a pattern to what time of day she is most active. I think I'm going to start documenting it so I can compare it to when she's awake after she's born. Now others can feel and see her move when watching my stomach.

What I Miss:

Nothing yet

Cravings:

Fruit popsicles, Frozen Coke flavored Icees and Frozen Lemonade from Taco Bell

Symptoms:


Carpal tunnel in my right arm has gotten pretty bad.  But, I had it with both of the boys, and it goes away once baby arrives.

Best Moment of the Week:


I still love watching her move and trying to figure exactly what body part is moving or being stretched out.

What I'm Looking Forward To:


Family pictures next weekend, her baby showers a couple of weeks after that and the 3D/4D ultrasound.

It has been two weeks since my gestational diabetes screening, and I haven't heard anything from my doctor yet.  So, I am cautiously assuming that everything was ok.  The lab results should be posted online soon so I can find out for sure.

No comments: