Thursday, April 18, 2013

hlm - 7 months

Size of HLM:



Total Weight Gain:

2 lbs since last appointment, 7 lbs total

Maternity Clothes:

To work - a combination of some non-maternity shirts and maternity shirts. Always maternity pants.
On the weekend - a combination of some non-maternity shirts and maternity shirts and non-maternity pants with stretchy waistbands.

Gender:

GIRL
Movement:

She tends to move the most around 9:30 am, 12:30, 3:30 pm and 9:30 pm.  She moves at other times too, but these are the times that I noticed she moves the most.  I've noticed too that alot of her movements are low on my stomach.

What I Miss:

Nothing

Cravings:

Lemonade!

Symptoms:

Carpal tunnel is really the only thing that is bothering me these days.  My OB suggested I get a brace to wear on it at night.

Best Moment of the Week:

Another good visit with my OB and one more week until our first baby shower

What I'm Looking Forward To:

Seeing my friends and family at our baby shower next Saturday, scheduling our 3D/4D ultrasound appointment, and going back to see my OB in 3 weeks (then every 2!)

My gestational diabetes screening came back normal.  I am so thankful for that!

 

No comments: