Tuesday, May 21, 2013

49 days

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday.  I am currently 32 weeks and 4 days.  Miss HLM will be here in 49 days.  Wow.

Size of HLM:

Total Weight Gain:

4lbs since last appointment (man, she's growing!), 13 pounds total

Maternity Clothes:

Most of the time.  Still some non-maternity shirts and casual pants.

Gender:

GIRL

Movement:

She moves all the time, but her movements have changed.  I now feel more rolls and turns than kicks and punches.

What I Miss:

Nothing.  I am trying to enjoy every little thing, even the discomforts, since this will be our last pregnancy.

Cravings:

Anything cold: Frozen lemonade, Frozen Coke, Slushes from Sonic

Symptoms:

Still significant swelling in my hands, ankles and feet.  Pretty bad carpal tunnel in both hands now.

Best Moment of the Week:

Finishing up all the shopping for HLM after my last baby shower.  And, scheduling her delivery.

What I'm Looking Forward To:

Putting her travel system and play yard together and installing the car seat bases.

No comments: