Sunday, May 12, 2013

hlm - thirty one weeks

Size of HLM:
Total Weight Gain:
2 lbs since last appointment, 9 lbs total
Maternity Clothes:
Yep, most of the time
Gender:
GIRL
Movement:
She moves all the time, and I love it!
What I Miss:
Still nothing. :)
Cravings:
Lemonade and Frozen Coke (but I only indulge with one every now and then...)
Symptoms:
Carpal tunnel pain in both wrists and hands now and swelling in ankles and feet.
Best Moment of the Week:
Both of the boys getting feel their little sister have the hiccups, and celebrating our baby girl with friends and family at two baby showers.
What I'm Looking Forward to:
My next doctor's appointment in less than two weeks.  I can hardly believe I'm already to that point!  She'll be here before we know it!
We decided not to do the 3D/4D ultrasound. We didn't do it with either of the boys, and there are better things to spend that money on anyway. 

No comments: