Sunday, October 11, 2009

A fun weekend

Yesterday was the boys' cousin, Lucas's birthday party. They got to go to Chuck E. Cheese to play, eat pizza and eat cake. I forgot our camera, so these pictures were taken with my phone.


Lucas and Isaac playing with the Star Wars figures that were on the top of his cake.



Lucas, the birthday boy! 5 years old already!


Isaac enjoying only the icing on his piece of cake

Alex enjoying his cake


After the birthday party we came home and cleaned up the boys toy room. Then, I wrapped up the afternoon with a visit with Reigen and Kennedy. Here is my favorite picture that I took while I was there.



Precious moments between a new Mommy and her daughter...

1 comment:

Katie said...

OOoooo I love Chuck E Cheese! And that pic of Reigen and Kennedy is beautiful!