Sunday, October 25, 2009

A little of what we've been up to this week

Well, the end of Fall Break has come! We had a great week. Tuesday the boys and I went to our friend Kelli H.'s daughter's birthday party at the bowling alley. The boys had a great time! Alex won the first game and Isaac won the second (just between the two of them; there were many other girls playing. But, I didn't keep up with their scores.) Then after the boys came home and took at nap, we went to the Walden Pumpkin Farm. Nana, Pops, Jaylen and Bryce went that afternoon as well, so the boys had a great time seeing them. The rest of the week was spent at home just hanging out, cleaning out and cleaning up the house, and laundry. I think I did at least one load of laundry every day this week! It never ends! Today we helped our friends Kelli and Steve C. move into their new place. We've helped them move twice in eight days, but hey, that's what friends are for. They better not move again for at least a year! :) Well it is now 12:45 am, so I guess I should go to bed! I'm excited about this afternoon though, I am hoping to get to go visit Miss Kennedy and Mrs. Reigen! Good night all! :)


Isaac was a great big brother by helping Alex each time it was his turn to bowl.

Parker and Kelli

The Birthday Girl, Delainey

Alex playing in the corn and wheat




Alex in the hay maze



Going down the slide at the hay maze



Isaac stopped long enough for me to get a quick shot



Alex looking at the pigs



Isaac, Jaylen and Bryce looking at the pigs



Clarence and Alex looking at birds

Alex having fun on the slide in the play area


Jaylen, Alex, Bryce and Isaac

Isaac trying to help Alex get in trouble

Still climbing...

I'm not sure what Alex was thinking about... but look at Pops being silly!

Isaac had a great time on the tire swing, and Pops helped him go really high!

Pops and Alex




My precious boys


feeding the goats

Isaac, Alex and Jaylen on the hay ride

Alex was so excited when the ride started

No comments: