Monday, October 19, 2009

The Many Faces of Fall Break

Today was the first day of Isaac's fall break. I took off work this week to stay home with both boys. The boys and I had a great time today. I made chili for dinner and for leftovers this week. The boys took a great nap and then played outside when Clarence got home from school. Here are some of the pictures from our day.

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Sun Chips for lunch


brothers



an angel and a devil?

Isaac's reaction when I told him we're going to the Pumpkin Farm again tomorrow afternoon. We're going so Alex can have as much fun as Isaac and I had on his field trip.





Isaac wanted me to take a picture of him and his red Bakugan

Alex with a mouth full of Capri Sun

A weird close up

Another picture of Isaac with the red Bakugan - this time it's closed...

No comments: