Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Counting the days

Well, today is November 24th! That means Christmas Eve is exactly one month from today! My precious little Alex and Isaac have been asking me every day since about a week ago when we are going to put up the Christmas tree. I have been begging Clarence to get it down from the attic, but, sadly, he is a Scrooge until after Thanksgiving. So, he says he will get it down for us tomorrow so we can put it up on Thursday. Thursday may be Thanksgiving, but it will also be the official start of Christmas at the Miller house! After the tree is up and the house decorated, I only have a few more items to purchase and then everything to wrap! But, I enjoy wrapping gifts! Sadly, I can't leave them under the tree because some little boy (Alex...) thinks every gift is for him, so he opens them. :) So, since I can't put my tree up yet... here's a picture of one that will just have to do for now.



Wishing for a White Christmas...

Happy Holidays!

No comments: