Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just having fun!

Last night my girls Kelli and Heather and I went to see New Moon. Man, did we have fun! We started the night with lemon drops and pizza and then headed to the movie theatre. It was a packed house, but oh so fun listening to all the little tweens and teens ooh and ahh at the sight of Jacob and Edward. After the movie we hit up the bar at Ruby Tuesday for a couple more drinks and some chips and queso and salsa. Kelli and I took full advantage of a night out without our children. A good time was had by all! A big thanks to Heather for driving us. So sorry Kelli broke your seat! :) Here are some bad phone pix.

A good one of Kelli

An ok one of me

A good one of Heather

Kelli and I before we left

This afternoon we took the boys to the park and here are my two favorite pictures.

No comments: