Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top Two Tuesday: Top 2 Hair Products

Over at http://www.benandtay.blogspot.com/, it's Top Two Tuesday, and today's topic is your top 2 hair products. I don't actually do alot to my hair, but when I do, these are my favorite things:


When I straighten my hair, this is the first thing I put on my hair before I use the flat iron. It's kind of funny that this is this week's topic because my husband was asking me just this weekend how I can straighten my hair without the iron burning my hair. I told him...it's because of this great stuff! My cousin, who is also my hair stylist, introduced me to this product, and I love it! It smells great while it also protects my hair!


And when I can afford it, these two are my other favorite:



Redken All Soft Shampoo





Redken All Soft Conditioner


These two products are great! I can really tell a difference in the way my hair feels and looks after using these two.


1 comment:

Brianna! said...

REDKEN is some AWESOME products
My stylist uses Redken color on my hair:)