Monday, September 20, 2010

We're ready for it to be fall...

This weekend the boys and I spent most of the day on Saturday outside. My car really needed a bath, and since it was just beautiful outside, I decided that it would be a great time to clean it! Clarence was at work, so I made the boys come outside with me. I cleaned the outside and inside of my car, and the boys played and pretended to have a 'camp out' in the front yard. We went inside, though, before it got too hot! Here are some of the pictures I took of the boys.


Isaac reading Spiderman to Alex

Alex was listening very well




These two love the peace sign :)

Isaac actually looking a the camera to let me take a picture!


In case you're wondering... His shirt says, 'Real Friends Don't Let Friends Be Packer Fans'. Yes, his daddy is a Chicago Bears fan! :)

No comments: