Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Lucas!

This past Saturday was the boys' cousin, Lucas' 6th birthday. Lucas' party was at Chuck E Cheese. What better place for children and parents alike to have fun! It is a great place to hang out, play, eat pizza and cake and open presents!

Lucas, the birthday boy, with his wand

Me and Lucas' baby brother, Logan


my 'baby' Alex playing on the four wheeler

Alex and I

Most of the children at the party dancing with Chuck E.


Isaac and I - he's getting so big and hardly ever wants to slow down and take a picture with Momma

Lucas and Chuck E

Camden, another cousin

Isaac enjoying some pizza

Donevyn, Isaac and Lucas
Now that Lucas' party has passed, Alex's is the next one for our family. I can hardly believe Alex will be five in less than a month! But before we get to celebrate Alex's birthday, we have to make it through Halloween without Daddy. Clarence will be gone to Las Vegas for work for 9 days at the end of October, first of November, and let me just say, I am definitely not looking for to it! I know he is so excited and I am proud of him for being given the opportunity to go, but we are really going to miss him!
Happy Monday!!!!

No comments: