Monday, October 18, 2010

Our weekend

Since Clarence didn't have to work this past Saturday, we had a fun day hanging out with Daddy. After Daddy slept late and I cleaned up the house and did some laundry, we decided to go get some lunch.

At Sub Stop for lunch

After lunch, we (the boys) decided that we needed some Halloween decorations for the house. We visited Kelli and Steve's house on Friday night, and after seeing their decorations, the boys decided that our house had to have some too. But, on the way, we noticed that the dam had all four gates open, so we took the boys by there to see it.

Alex at the dam

The boys looking at all those rocks... and yes, we let them throw some!

The dam with the gates open

my big boy. It still amazes me everytime I see a picture of him...He is growing up SOOO fast!

Another one of Isaac
Stayed tuned for some pictures of our Halloween decorations! I have thoughts for a Halloween post... :)

No comments: