Sunday, October 3, 2010

October is here and fall is in the air

The weekend is already over. :( Clarence worked all day again this Saturday on the car that his boss and he are taking to the SEMA show in Las Vegas. So, Saturday morning I took the boys to C's aunt and uncle's house so I could walk in the American Heart Association's Heart Walk. I have tried to participate in this walk every year since my father had his massive heart attack eight years ago. I am so thankful that my father survived his attack and has recovered so well from the open heart surgery. So to honor all the survivors and those who unfortunately did not, I walk.

The sea of blue shirts are the walkers from Centennial
But before Saturday, on Friday night we also had fun taking the boys to Isaac's fall festival at school. It is a fun time full of games, face painting, food and a haunted house. Here are a couple of pictures of Isaac at the festival. I didn't get any of Alex because he stayed with his Daddy so he could go and do what he wanted while Isaac and I went where he wanted to go. Divide and conquer! :)
I told Isaac to make a scary face, and this is what I got

Isaac enjoying his cotton candy. The first thing he wanted to do was have his hair spray painted, hence the bronze, goldish hair. In addition to the cotton candy, he had a hotdog and a piece of pizza. Oh, our junk food kid!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and that you've been enjoying this beautiful, cooler weather!

No comments: