Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Clarence and my anniversary! We have been married eight years, but we met way back in 1997 and have been together since. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. Not only is he a caring and compassionate husband, but he is an awesome father who has done so much to take care of our boys. We all love him very much and are so thankful for him!

I don't have any digital pictures from our wedding, but I may try to scan one to post. But just so this post has some pictures, here are the pictures that Alex had taken at school. They are great, but since we just had pictures taken of the boys before Easter, I haven't purchased any just yet. These are proofs of course, so that is stamped all over the picture. But, you can still see how cute Alex is! :)

Mr. Wall Street Journal

And the Little League Star


And, Granddaddy and Daddy's fishing buddy

No comments: