Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pictures

This post doesn't really have one topic, it's just a mixture of some of the pictures we have taken lately.

One day during Clarence's spring break from school we went to eat lunch with Isaac at school. Isaac was so excited to see us, and Alex was excited to see Isaac's school again.


After we took the boys to see How to Train Your Dragon, we found Night Fury pjs at Walmart and decided that the boys would like to have a pair. Especially since they have hooded capes! This picture is of Alex playing in his pjs outside.



And Isaac watching t.v. in his and being silly for the camera!


A close up of Isaac



The boys got bubbles for Easter from Nana and Pops. Alex decided that he wanted to spill his all over my flip flops, his hands and the concrete. Great.

Playing with it on his hands...


The concrete where he spilled it... And, no I didn't take a picture of my flip flops. I was too irritated about that!

Here he is trying to wash all the bubbles off his hands.

Every spring I love to watch all our flowers bloom again. Here are some pictures of our first tulips.


Of course my mischievious Alex thought it would be a good idea to pick a couple of these and bring them in the house to me! So, here is one of them that I put in water.



My first iris this year



And the blooms on one of our trees in the back yard


And to end this post I just have to include something funny that Alex said tonight. He has been telling Clarence and me that he wants a black IronMan (don't even know if there is one to be purchased) and that he wants to go to ToysBeUs (ToysRUs) to get it! He is so punny (Alex speak for funny)!

No comments: