Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day

I told Clarence all I wanted for this Mother's Day was a good breakfast, so we went to the Cracker Barrel Sunday morning. It took us a while to find one that had a line short enough for me to be willing to wait. The first one we went to had an extremely long line, so I told Clarence that we could go check out IHOP and see how long the line was there. It was even worse. So, then we tried one more Cracker Barrel and the wait there was only 30 minutes. I could handle that! While we were waiting Clarence took this picture of my boys and me. Of course they were being silly; they're always silly! That's why I love them so much! (They get it from their Daddy; he can always make me laugh!)


After a late breakfast we went to visit my mother. While we were at my parents' house, I took some pictures of her flowers. My mother enjoys growing flowers and has some really beautiful ones!

While we were waiting for our table at Cracker Barrel we got the boys wooden airplanes to play with later. Clarence put them together for the boys and helped them fly them at my parents' house.

Align Center

Clarence helping Isaac wind his up for takeoff

Alex having fun with his... He was so excited when it would just a little distance! It didn't have to go far.


My silly boys again, sitting on Granny and Grandaddy's front steps
I hope all the mommies I know had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: