Monday, May 3, 2010

This soccer season may just be over...

Isaac's soccer game on Saturday was rained out, no big surprise there. BUT, considering this is what the fields look like today, this season may be over. I'm not as concerned about that as I am about the houses that are just around the bend in these pictures that appear to now be under water. As I see more and more images of how many people this flood has affected, I am very thankful that we can barely see any effects in our neighborhood of all the 14 inches of rain we received this weekend. My thoughts and prayers are with all of those people who have been displaced or trapped by all this rain.

there's a road, parking lots and soccer fields underneath all that water...

Thank goodness for the sunshine today, and I hope things dry out considerably before the next round of rain this weekend!

No comments: