Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm ready to go back!

We've been home from the beach for a little over a week now, and I'm already ready to go back!  This post has pictures from the rest of our week.  We spent most of our days at the beach and the pool. Most nights Pops and C grilled and we played corn hole while the kids had fun playing in the courtyard and the condo.  One night we all went to a place that had zip lines and spider jumps.  Everyone had a great time!  I took pictures, but none of them turned out very good.  On the last night the boys went to ride go carts.  C and I didn't go since we were packing everything up to get ready to come home; so I don't have pictures from that night either.

Camden

Donevyn

Devin

Jaylen

Alex

just beautiful

me and my love


three generations of Miller men

Chris, Donevyn, Devin and Parris

not the best quality, but Isaac, Donevyn and Jaylen in the back.  Alex, Devin, Parris and Camden in the front.

Nana, Pops, Jay and Cam

siblings: C, Brandy and Chris

Us

While I was ready to come home from the beach, now I'm ready to go back.

No comments: