Friday, June 29, 2012

what's a pirate's favorite letter?


This past Father's Day was the first Father's day that I can remember that I didn't see my Daddy.  We were in Florida, and he was in Tennessee.  So, I started my day with a call to him to wish him a Happy Father's Day.  The rest of our day was spent at Walmart, the beach, the pool and on the ocean.  While the boys stayed with their cousins, C and I went to Walmart to get our groceries for the week.  The PCB Walmart has to be the busiest one I have ever been in.  But, thanks to C's get out of my way or I'll run over you look, it only took us about an hour to get in and out.  When we got back, we spent some time at the beach and the pool.  Nana decided that we (the ladies) would take all of the children (12 of them!) on the Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise while the men (C and his Dad and brother) went to Hooters.  All of the children and ladies had a great time and the men were sufficiently buzzed when they returned, so a great time was had by all!













all 12 of them! from Parris in her pink shirt to Alex on the end!

To answer the question in the post title... aRRRh!!!

No comments: