Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2 more days

Isaac has been in Florida with Nana, Pops and his cousins for almost a week now.  I miss him terribly, but he is having so much fun!  So, that makes it a little easier.  Alex says that he doesn't miss his brother, but since Isaac has been away, he won't sleep in their room and he sits in Isaac's seat in the van.  I think there are times during the day that he doesn't miss him, but others when he does.

In 2 more days, we'll be leaving to join Isaac and everyone in Panama City Beach, Florida.  C's brother and sister will also be there the week we're there; it is going to be so much fun! 

So, in the meantime, I'm trying to stay focused when I'm at work, pack up everything for C, Alex and myself, and try not to miss or worry about Isaac too much.  I will definitely be glad when Friday afternoon gets here!

Here's a picture that Nana sent me yesterday of the boys.  It looks like they're having fun for sure! (well except that only two of them are smiling... Isaac and Camden!)



No comments: